Financial Assistant (M/F) - Seia
Job opening for a Financial Assistant at the Seia office. The ideal candidate should demonstrate a proactive and dynamic approach, along with a strong sense of responsibility, a commitment to learning and continuous improvement. We invite you to become a valuable member of our team!
- Organization of documentation (supplier processes, financial documentation, accounting, and other general files);
- Monitoring supplier payments;
- Manage physical and digital invoice archive;
- Administrative tasks related to Payroll management;
- Support in management and controlling, including tasks associated with the accounting closing process;
- Preparation of financial statements, cash flow, among others, to enable analysis and control of key points in the activities performed;
- Participation in the development and implementation of management control procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Rigor in meeting deadlines, good organizational and time management skills;
- Autonomy, dynamism, commitment, and teamwork spirit.
Main Requirements: (without indicating the requirements you will not be selected for an interview)
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience working in the areas of Accounting, Tax Advisory, and Human Resources;
- Solid knowledge of Google Workspace or Office 365 and billing software;
- Advanced knowledge of English, spoken and written;
- Immediate availability (preferable).